Replication setup

Hi Members,

I am good in openldap basics but new in Replication.

I am trying to setup replication on CentOS 6 systems. OpenLDAP version
is 2.4.23-32.el6_4.1.x86_64.

I loaded syncprov module using following ldif file on both the
provider and consumer

+++++++++
dn: cn=module,cn=config
ObjectClass: olcModuleList
cn: Module
olcModulepath: /usr/lib64/openldap/
olcModuleLoad: syncprov.la
+++++++++

I also configured replica database on consumer as following

+++++++++

olcsyncrepl: rid=101 provider=ldap://192.168.10.1:389 type=refreshOnly
interval=
                          00:05:00:00 searchbase="dc=l,dc=local"
scope=sub bindmethod=simple  binddn="cn=Man

ager,dc=l,dc=local" credentials=xxxx

Above configuration is not replicating database. Am I missing something?

--
Vishesh Kumar