Q: TLS support

Hi!

I have some questions on TLS support in OpenLDAP:

1) How can I find out which cipher suite had been configured (when using the distribution-supplied version)? From ldd I guess my slapd is using libopenssl0_9_8.

2) Is the restriction ("This directive is not supported when using GnuTLS.") on TLSCACertificatePath and GunTLS still effective? I'd like to use it, but I'm unsure what the cipher suite is.

3) Do the CA certificates for TLSCACertificateFile have to have a specific ordering?

Regards,
Ulrich