Re: adding schemas

On 06/21/13 20:46 -0300, Bruno Furtado wrote:
Hi Dan,

I'm trying to add new schema with the command:
*
*
*ldapadd -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f qmail.ldif*

and I'm getting the following error message:
*
*
*ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
*
*additional info: no global superior knowledge*

This means that you your suffix/base does not match your config. The server
claims no knowledge of which database you are trying to modify (the config
database).

For instance, if your configuration is located under cn=config, your
qmail.ldif file will need to be modifying the tree underneath cn=config.

--
Dan White