Re: connection_read

--On Friday, May 10, 2013 9:05 AM -0300 paulo bruck <paulobruck1@gmail.com> wrote:

I insert concurrency to 20000 and threads to 64 , but some branches
continues not syncing .

Please keep your replies on the list.

I have no clue why you think this would do anything to help with your sync issues. At best, it is killing your servers, and you are playing with parameters you don't understand.

I would also note the OpenLDAP versions provided by RedHat, if that is what you are using on your RedHat replicas, are also known to be terrible. You should be using the same (current) version of OpenLDAP on all servers (provider and replicas).

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.