Re: Chaining stops working after slapd restart

On 30.04.2013. 17:09, jeevan kc wrote:
Thanks for checking on 2.4.35 . Is there any way to fix the chaining
overlay so it works even after restarting the slapd. I need to initiate
a password policy for the directory but the chaining needs to be there
for it to take effect. Any help / suggestion is appreciated.

I can't be of much help here -- I went back to slapd.conf for the time being, since I have an undemanding setup where static configuration and straightforward change management do the job fine. Generally I didn't have problems with cn=config, but as long as there are fragile corner cases such as this one I'm not prepared to use it in production (and unfortunately I don't have time to chase the bug myself.)
--
Ivan Nejgebauer
Glavni sistem inÅenjer CIT-UNS/ARMUNS

Univerzitet u Novom Sadu