Re: OpenLDAP 2.4.35 available

Hi Clément,

I use redhat6 and I stay a bit uncertain between using
ltb and redhat packages for openldap.

Here is the current situation proposed on redhat :

# cat /etc/issue
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.4 (Santiago)

# rpm -qa | grep -i db4
db4-utils-4.7.25-17.el6.x86_64
db4-4.7.25-17.el6.x86_64

# rpm -qa | grep -i openldap
openldap-clients-2.4.23-32.el6_4.x86_64
openldap-debuginfo-2.4.23-15.el6_1.1.x86_64
openldap-2.4.23-32.el6_4.x86_64
openldap-servers-2.4.23-32.el6_4.x86_64

Using ltb pakages I would use :

BerkeleyDB 4.6.21-1
openldap 2.4.35

(suspecting that there is no other requirements) that would be much
more "up to date".

On the other hand, I would loose RedHat support in case of trouble.

Any advice ?

Thanks,

---
Olivier