Re: A bit confused about rootpw

I'm pretty confused as to how it came to be. ÂThe last time I made a change on this server it was using slapd.conf.
Funny enough I had to do a partial restore with slapadd today. ÂI ended up having to do the same thing by renaming the slapd.d directory, but at least it was fresh in my mind.

I must have accidentally created it some how.Â

Thanks,
Dan