pwdReset - ldapmodify : Undefined attribute type (17)

Hi,

I'm trying to add pwdReset attribute to a user in order to reset the user password but It fails.
I added the pwdReset attribute to the schema using Apache Directory Studio but I'm getting the same error.

Any recommendation?...Thanks!!

This is the command that I run:

ldapmodify -c -H ldap://localhost -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=sample,dc=com" -w "password" <<EOF
dn: uid=aaa,ou=People,dc=sample,dc=com
changetype: modify
replace: userPassword
userPassword:test
changetype: modify
add: pwdReset
pwdReset: TRUE
EOF

This is the output:

ldapmodify: Undefined attribute type (17)
         additional info: changetype: attribute type undefined