Re: Users quotas with LDAP.

Hello,

the debian way is:

install the package "quota" and include the
/usr/share/quota/ldap/quota.schema in your ldap config.

the quota information are storage in the attribute "quota".
the syntax is:

quota: /mountpoint,softlimit,hardlimit,softinode,hartinode

For more information read the manual of ldap-account-manager:

https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/static/doc/manual/ch03.html#idp5683312

Some Perl-Scripts in /usr/share/quota/ldap/ help to manage user quota in
the filesystem. Perhaps you must modify this files for your setup.

regards
Torsten