Re: What can I use for pwdCheckModule?

2013/4/10 D C <dc12078@gmail.com>
Here are my results..  Any thoughts as to why this is not working?
As for my ldap version,  I'm using the version provided in CentOS 6.  I would prefer to use these prepacked builds whenever possible.  If there is an issue where this will not work on that version, then I'll go ahead and upgrade.

TESTS:                      RESULT:
pwdSafeModify: FALSE        PASS:   Message: LDAP password information update failed: Insufficient access.   Must supply old password to be changed as well as new one
pwdAllowUserChange: FALSE   PASS:   Message: LDAP password information update failed: Insufficient access.   User alteration of password is not allowed
pwdMaxAge: 300              FAIL:   Login still allowed after 300 seconds.
pwdExpireWarning: 10        FAIL:   No warning message
pwdInHistory: 3             FAIL:   I can still flip between 2 passwords
pwdMinLength: 12            FAIL:   I can still set a 6 char password
pwdMustChange:              FAIL:   I am not forced to change passwd.
pwdMaxFailure: 2            FAIL:   Still allowed in after 6 failures

Other Info:
pwdLockout:         TRUE
pwdLockoutDuration: 600

As Quanah said, your version is quite old with a lot of bugs on ppolicy. Upgrade to the latest version.

Clément.