Re: What can I use for pwdCheckModule?

--On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 11:37 AM -0400 D C <dc12078@gmail.com> wrote:

Here are my results.. ÂAny thoughts as to why this is not working?
As for my ldap version, ÂI'm using the version provided in CentOS 6. ÂI
would prefer to use these prepacked builds whenever possible. ÂIf there
is an issue where this will not work on that version, then I'll go ahead
and upgrade.

The default centos packages are very problematic, being compiled against NSS. I would also advise reading over <https://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html>. I would recommend the pre-compiled packages from <http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap> if you don't want to build it yourself. They are sanely linked to OpenSSL.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.