How to use LDAP to get user information from MySql database?

Hi,

I have a user management which using MySql database. How can I add and
configure LDAP to get user information (username, password, email,
public key ....) which installed in MySql database?

I know there is a shell in LDAP configuration which can be used to get
information from external database such as MySql, but I am not sure if
it is the good way or only way to run LDAP and MySql together.
Appreciate any advice.

Thank you.

Kind regards.