Re: rid tracking

--On Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:11 PM -0500 Sven Jourgensen <svenj@uic.edu> wrote:

Is there any way to get a master to divulge the rid of each slave that is
using it to keep in sync?

No, the whole point of the design is that the provider does not need to know anything about the replicas. Also, RID is entirely internal to the replica. I.e., the only requirement is that if a replica has multiple RIDs in its configuration, they are all unique inside that singular replica. I.e., if you have 500 replicas, they can all use the same RIDs as one another, as long as they remain unique inside the given replicas.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.