Re: provider/consumer: entries have identical CSN

hi everyone

ok, i think i found it :-). It is the sizelimit parameter on the provider.

'The olcSizeLimit/sizelimit attribute/directive specifies the number
of entries to return to a search request'

Due to the website

http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/ch6/

It says that 'If no sizelimit directive is defined the default is
500.' No wonder that i had always 500 results with ldapsearch -x,
despite the fact, that i deleted some entries.

Walter