Re: why are ppolicy operational attributes not viewable by default?

--On Friday, March 08, 2013 12:45 PM -0500 John Baker <johnnyb@marlboro.edu> wrote:

We were testing out password policy and noticed
thatÂattributesÂlikeÂpwdFailureTime that are modified during operation
are commented out in the schema so they can't be viewed by the admin.Â

They are commented out because they are hard coded in the object. Your inability to "view" them has nothing to do with this. If they didn't exist in the schema, you couldn't modify them at all. I suggest you read up on "operational" attributes and how to request them.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.