RE: ssh with ldap authentication

It exists.

# egghead2, people, wh.local
dn: uid=egghead2,ou=people,dc=wh,dc=local
uid: egghead2
cn: Johnny Appleseed
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword:: e1NTSEF9SzVKSXVaUUxIYW9kUWR6ZjhUYmJzcmNzLzZkM01FWjM=
shadowLastChange: 15140
shadowMax: 99999
shadowWarning: 7
uidNumber: 1230206