Re: meta backend subtree directive ignored by conversion to cn=config

Even worse: if I start the server using slapd.conf, not cn=config, the subtree-include directives seem to be ignored.
With reference to the previously attached file if I search users from the root (  "dc=newco,dc=com") I find them also outside the included subtrees; e.g I find users under "ou=UsersDisable, ou=Users,ou=2nd-location,dc=first,dc=newco,dc=com".
Is it there anything wrong in my config file? Did I misunderstand the directive?

Thanks,
Francesco Policastro