Re: RE24 testing call (OpenLDAP 2.4.34)

--On February 22, 2013 4:02:24 AM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount
<quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

> --On Friday, February 22, 2013 4:01 AM -0800 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>
> wrote:
>
>> That's pretty odd, if this same LDIF already loaded successfully on
>> another machine. Generally I'd interpret this error to mean you have a
>> lot of indexing defined and some entry is generating a lot of index
>> values. But that doesn't seem true if you're using the same config as
>> another machine.
>
> Stanford's replicas have a few hundred more indices than the master.
>
> --Quanah

The master is not end user accessible and has enough indexes to support
the processes that update the directory.  Currently the master has 20
indexes.  The slaves support a wide variety of applications and have

Note, in one of my iterations I also tested loading into back-hdb which
worked just fine.

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University