Re: Compile openldap library with GSSAPI enabled

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Dan White <dwhite@olp.net> wrote:
On 02/14/13 12:19 +0100, Michele wrote:
I'm trying to build OpenLDAP enabling the GSSAPI module, but I can't
find any reference on that in the configure file.  I'm doing that
because I'm writing a client program that want to login to a Windows AD
via kerberos.  Any help is appreciated.

You'll need to install the cyrus sasl gssapi plugin. Use 'pluginviewer' to
view your current list of installed plugins.