Re: Advice request : LDAP server discovering

> I would like to change that.

Hi Olivier,

You could setup up an directory proxy server using back-ldap:

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/backends.html#LDAP

You can either set the list of three directory servers in that single
server or setup DNS SRV records for the directory proxy server to use.

Then you only set the one server on the client side. You could also go
further and load balance/HA the directory proxy in each area. Not sure
on your requirements.

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API news?
http://www.surevoip.co.uk/news-events/surevoip-launches-innovative-api