Re: Problem with too many concurrent LDAP requests (Postfix+LDAP)

On 9/2/2013 9:11 ÎÎ, Denis BUCHER (lists) wrote:

  * I don't even know if I'm using proxy:ldap ? My postfix config is :
      o virtual_mailbox_domains = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-domains.cf
      o virtual_alias_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases.cf
      o virtual_mailbox_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-accounts.cf

You are not using "proxy:ldap:" if you have not specified so. Read: http://www.postfix.org/proxymap.8.html. This might help solving your problem.

It seems you are probably using an old Postfix version, if you are using the standard CentOS 5 Postfix version. You'd have to upgrade. What is your version?

  * slapd_db_stat -m
      o slapd_db_stat: DB_ENV->open: No such file or directory

# cd /var/lib/ldap/
# cat DB_CONFIG
#  slapd_db_stat -m
#  slapd_db_stat -c

  * How can I show the "the content of your openldap data directory" ?

# cd /var/lib/ldap/
# ls -la

  * # slapd -V
      o @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.3.43 (Mar 30 2011 19:59:52) $

You are running a very old version of OpenLDAP. You should upgrade, esp. if you are using replication as well. Check: http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap

Post the above info as well as your OpenLDAP config. Nevertheless, you need to upgrade OpenLDAP.

Best regards,
Nick