Re: bdb_equality_candidates: cn=config

--On Friday, February 08, 2013 10:53 AM +0100 Denny Schierz <linuxmail@4lin.net> wrote:

hi,

I get lot of messages like:

<= bdb_equality_candidates: (ipHostNumber) not indexed
<= bdb_equality_candidates: (ipHostNumber) not indexed
<= bdb_equality_candidates: (memberUid) not indexed
<= bdb_equality_candidates: (title) not indexed
[...]

and some more. I don't know why it happens, because I have all attributes
in my index:

olcDbIndex: ipHostNumber eq
olcDbIndex: memberUID eq
olcDbIndex: title eq

This means you have equality indexing for those attrs. The above message would imply that some client is doing some other type of search on those attributes (say, substring).

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.