can rwm map operational attributes ?

Hi

I have a back-relay server with rwm, and I was wondering if it was possible to map operational attributes.

Let's say I have (in my hdb backend):
DN: cn=John Doe,ou=Accountancy,dc=company,dc=com
cn:John Doe
gn:John
sn:Doe

I'd like clients accessing my back-relay to get the OU, like this :
DN :cn=John Doe,ou=Accountancy,dc=company,dc=com
cn:John Doe
gn:John
sn:Doe
ou:Accountancy

Do I have to add an "ou" attribute to each entry in my hdb backend, or can rwm do the job of extracting the ou from the entryDN ?

I tried this:
dn: olcOverlay={0}rwm,olcDatabase={2}relay,cn=config
changetype:modify
add:olcRwmMap
olcRwmMap: {2} attribute ou entryDN

If it had worked I would have had something like : "ou:cn=John Doe,ou=Accountancy,dc=company,dc=com"
Second step would then have been to transform that into a plain "ou:Accountancy"

But even the first step didn't work, it seem rwm cannot map operational attributes like entryDN.

Or am I missing something ?

Thanks
Ben