Re: ldapsearch trying to use SASL

Hi Dan,

Well that's embarrassing. I added the '-x' option and now the script works from both the command line and from within my tomcat webapp.
Very weird. There must have been some recent update to Java that broke my code? It has worked for the last couple of years without the '-x' option.
Anyways it's working now.

It's odd that it works as tomcat user from command line without the '-x' but requires the '-x' when run from a webapp.

Thanks,
Scott