Re: slapcat output is truncated every now and then

--On Friday, January 25, 2013 11:57 PM +0100 BÃlint RÃczey <balint@balintreczey.hu> wrote:

Hi Quanah,

2013/1/25 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>

--On Friday, January 25, 2013 12:07 AM +0100 BÃlint RÃczey
<balint@balintreczey.hu> wrote:

I have a attached two patches hoping that they may be useful.

I suggest you file an ITS if you want them considered for inclusion:

I have file them under http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi?findid=7503
and http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi?findid=7504 hopefully complying
to the instructions.

7503 is a duplicate of 7502, it will be closed.

I noticed that while you submitted a patch with 7504 for the documentation, you did not submit a patch for 7502, even though you had posted one to the list.

<http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/?findid=7502>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.