Re: Replication not working

If i can't use multi master with refreshandpersist then why its given at all.
i was able to get replication working with same configuration in other testing environment, but with very less users 1m only.

I am having all this running in production, but replication is not working.

What should be my strategy to add new consumer, where my provider is running with mdb db size of 200G in production.
i don't want to mess with configuration changes on master or with minimum changes.

Any other suggestions are all welcome.