RE: Replication not working

--On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:53 PM +0000 Chris Card <ctcard@hotmail.com> wrote:

This second problem doesn't happen consistently, but because I don't
understand why it happens or how to fix it consistently, I can't go ahead
with the production upgrade to delta-syncrepl, which is very frustrating.
We are currently running openldap 2.4.31, but I do plan to see if 2.4.33
or RE24 behaves better. However, looking at the openldap sources I
haven't spotted any fixes which look likely to help.
Any ideas?

I take it you are replicating cn=config then? I never do that, so hard for me to comment on issues that may arise by doing that.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.