cluster

Hi!

I am aware that openldap supports custering, but i have some doubts.

Is this cluster based on a single write server/multiple read server ? Or i may have multiple read/write server ?
Does an openldap cluster scales unlimited ? I mean: if I need more space or processing power, it is just to add a new server .

I would like to use a configuration like:

The space requirement would be spread over the number of servers;
A client can connect to any node of the cluster for read/write operation;
To increase space/processing power, just add a new node.

Is that possible with openldap ?

PS: keep in mind that there is a huge difference in allowing multiple write/read over a set of nodes that keep is own copy of the data and a set of nodes whose data is spread accross them all.