MirrorMode, delta syncrepl and memberof issues

Hi All -

I'm having an issue with mirrormode replication (via delta syncrepl) and the memberof overlay.  When a group membership is changed on the first node, slapd on the second node is crashing with the following error (as seen from running slapd with -d-1):

slapd: memberof.c:1465: memberof_res_modify: Assertion `0' failed.

If I disable either memberof or mirrormode, the change replicates correctly.  This behavior happens on both bdb and mdb backends. Any thoughts on what that might mean?

I am still in development, so I can try pretty much anything at this point - I appreciate any guidance that you can offer.

Here are the important details:

OpenLDAP 2.4.33
Redhat Linux 6.3 - x64

Server1 and Server2 are using the same configuration, minus the serverid and the syncrepl provider.  here is server1's pertinent config:

olcServerID: 1
olcSyncrepl: rid=000 provider=ldap://server1.xxx.xxx.com:389/ bindme
 thod=simple timeout=0 network-timeout=0 binddn="cn=ldapreplicator,xxx,
 xxx,xxx.com" credentials="secret" keepalive=0:0:0 starttls=critical
  filter="(objectclass=*)" searchbase="xxx.com" logfilter=
 "(&(objectClass=auditWriteObject)(reqResult=0))" logbase="cn=accesslog" scope
 =sub schemachecking=on type=refreshAndPersist retry="60 +" syncdata=accesslog
olcMirrorMode: TRUE
olcMemberOfRefInt: FALSE
olcMemberOfGroupOC: groupOfUniqueNames
olcMemberOfMemberAD: uniquemember