Fwd: Multi-Master OpenLDAP Replication for 3 nodes -- slapadd command failing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: fal patel <fal0patel@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: Multi-Master OpenLDAP Replication for 3 nodes -- slapadd command failing
To: openldap-technica@openldapl.org, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>, Philip Guenther <guenther+ldaptech@sendmail.com>
Cc: fal patel <fal0patel@gmail.com>

Hi Howard and Philip,

Thank you very much for your emails.

Well, it doesn't work for me, and hasn't for the two weeks I've been wrestling with it.

Could you please post a *working* LDIF file of Section 18.3.3 "N-Way Multi-Master"?
(I can substitute my real values if you keep the "$xxx" labels in there, of course.)

I want to be able to feed the above LDIF file in to slapadd and obtain both config db replication and also data replication.
The only change I should have to make for my 3 OpenLDAP servers is that the Server#1 should have "olcServerID: 1", Server#2 should have "olcServerID: 2", etc.

Thanks very much.  Best regards

Fal