Re: MDB Newbie

--On Wednesday, January 02, 2013 4:35 PM -0500 Kyle Smith <alacer.cogitatus@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings and Salutations.Â

December 20, I converted from bdb to mdb. Now my memory usage looks like
this:Âhttp://faculty.ycp.edu/~ksmith8/openldap_stats.png

I am concerned with the graph for "superman". How can I start tracking
down the usage and why almost 50% of my memory is being consumed. These 4
are in MMR and are 2.4.33 and are nearly exact in server specification.
Thanks in advance!

Memory is vague. Do you mean shared, resident, or virtual? Your graphs don't illustrate which either.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.