Re: Multi-Master OpenLDAP Replication for 3 nodes -- slapadd command failing

Am Tue, 1 Jan 2013 23:50:20 -0800
schrieb fal patel <fal0patel@gmail.com>:

> Hey Quanah,
>
> Oh no, my question was whether an arbitrary external variable (eg.
> URI1) could be set (eg. to ldap://host1.hq.mycompany.com:389/) inside
> an LDIF file and used in subsequent places in the file.
> (to avoid having to type in the value in multiple places).
> I suppose not?
>
> Assuming not, I typed in each value into all its relevant places in
> my LDIF file and re-ran slapadd.
> Now it gives me the following error (on latest redhat 64bit):
> loaded module syncprov.la
> *module syncprov.la: null module registered*
>
> Surely the above message signifies an error?
[...]

Check wether the modul has been built and is in the defined directory,
if not, check wether syncprov has been built in slapd. slapd -VVV will
show you all builtin modules.

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung