Re: missing structuralObjectClass

Dusty Doris wrote:
> I setup replication from the new servers to the old servers to do the
> initial build of the directory and to keep up to date with changes before
> the cutover.
>
> In the process we also moved from 2.4.12 to 2.4.33.

So you have set up syncrepl with mixed versions. You should not do that.

> ldap_modify: Other (e.g., implementation specific) error (80)
> additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

Obviously the behaviour was changed how the operational attribute
'structuralObjectClass' is handled during replication.

Glancing over CHANGES this probably this was done when fixing ITS#5792.
http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi?findid=5792

Ciao, Michael.