add posixAccount to back-sql definition

Hello,

up to now i used inetOrgPerson from the docs to auth my users via LDAP/back-sql. but in inetOrgPerson isnt a uid defined so the Object Class posixAccount would fit better. I created a table which represents the posixAccount - minimal I need uid and password. the entity integer refers to id's of table persons with mobliePhone, mail, etc.

CREATE TABLE net_accounts
(
  id serial NOT NULL,
  entity integer NOT NULL,
  password character varying NOT NULL,
  uid character varying NOT NULL,
  CONSTRAINT "net_accounts_pkey" PRIMARY KEY (id , uid )
)

I plan to use this posixAccount to auth with Mailserver, Intranet and all other services ...

How to modify the example in the docs to do this ?

Thank you!

David