opeLDAP + backsql + salted_hashed_password, how to adopt the mappings

Hello,

I would really appreciate if you could help me with following.

I already set up a self-compiled openldap-server 2.4.33 on CentOS6 with back-sql, especially posgtresql as backend. I am already able to authenticate from my MoinMoin Wiki via LDAP - but up to now the passwords are saved in clear text in the postgresql table. Now I want to save the passwords as salted hash, rearding to postgresql documentation

creating a hash
UPDATE ... SET pswhash = crypt('new password', gen_salt('bf'));

ask for password
SELECT pswhash = crypt('entered password', pswhash) FROM ... ;

Now my question :
How adopt the mappings in backsql to work with the hashes?

Cheers,
David