Re: OpenLDAP Sandbox on AWS/Eucalyptus

Harold Spencer Jr. wrote:
Hey guys,

I wanted to share a blog I recently published.  It shows how to build an
OpenLDAP server (from git) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS in Amazon Web Services and
Eucalyptus using cloud-init.  Hope you enjoy.  Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

Looks nice, thanks for the post. With the popularity of cloud deployments these days, this is going to be useful for a lot of people, I'm sure.

http://blogs.mindspew-age.com/2012/12/08/openldap-sandbox-in-the-clouds/

*_________________________*

*Harold Spencer, Jr. - Technical Support Engineer*

*Eucalyptus Systems*

www.eucalyptus.com <http://www.eucalyptus.com/>

+1 805 845-8400

IRC: #eucalyptus

         #eucalyptus-devel

Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/eucalyptuscloud>

Like our Facebook Page
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eucalyptus-Systems-Inc/164828240204708>

Keep up-to-date with us
<http://go.eucalyptus.com/Sign-Up-for-Cloud-Computing-News.html?Offer=Other&OfferDetails=Sign%20Up%20for%20Cloud%20Computing%20News&LeadSourceDetails=Eucalyptus%20Website&OfferURL=http%3A%2F%2Fgo.eucalyptus.com%2FSign-Up-for-Cloud-Computing-News.html>

--
  -- Howard Chu