slawpo-rwm attributes concatenation

Hi,

What would be the best way to concatenate several attributes into one (maybe with slapo-rwm and back-relay ?). I know LDAP is a data container, and not a fancy string generator, but I see no other way around this.

An example : my directory contain an inetOrgPerson (say John Doe) with 3 telephoneNumber attributes, say 101010, 202020 and 303030.

I access this directory with 2 clients :
the first client displays the data in the right fashion:
cn: John Doe
telephoneNumber:101010
telephoneNumber:202020
telephoneNumber:303030

But the second client only displays only one telephoneNumber attribute, so it displays:
cn: John Doe
telephoneNumber:101010

Given the fact that I have no way to modify the client's source code, how could I do to display all 3 phone numbers ? An idea would be to use rwm with back-relay and do some server side string generation, in order for the second client to retrieve :
cn: John Doe
telephoneNumber:101010/202020/303030

is there a way to do this ?
BT