Re: OpenLDAP as an address book for MS Outlook

When I try to browse an addresslist from Outlook, the OpenLDAP server
gives the following error:

Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
    LDAPMessage searchResDone(11) inappropriateMatching (serverSort control: No ordering rule) [0 results]
        messageID: 11
        protocolOp: searchResDone (5)
            searchResDone
                resultCode: inappropriateMatching (18)
                matchedDN:
                errorMessage: serverSort control: No ordering rule
        [Response To: 6]
        [Time: 0.002066000 seconds]

What is this error? Could someone please interpret it? I almost believe that if I can get rid of it, I
will have a browseable addresslist in Outlook.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov@sibptus.tomsk.ru