Re: ppolicy and rwm/relay segfaulting

In my base, it was back-relay.  back-ldap fixed the back-relay problem (with a performance degradation), but then I encountered oodles of problems with back-ldap, followed by back-meta, after which I was forced to scrap any hope of maintaining my legacy naming context without synchronization.

I started a bug report on one of them, but I was in the middle of a roll-out of the new directory infrastructure, and I never got back to all three problems.

Greg