Re: MSYS build and PCRE - Good news

I have described what am I doing at least 3 times.
I am trying to build OpenLDAP using MinGW and MSYS packages from
http://nuwen.net/mingw.html
Configuration script tests for -lregex and -lgnuregex libraries, but
beforementioned MinGW has PCRE precompiled to libpcre.a and
libpcreposix.a

May be you have installed PCRE on your system, but OpenLDAP was
compiled using GNU regex or other POSIX regex library?