Re: Assertion failed: errno != EDEADLK, file alock.c, line 77

Hi Dieter,

Thank you for replay, because there is alock file,
I tried to remove it.
But this issue was not fixed.

And even I installed OpenLDAP to another directory,
The new OpenLDAP did not work either.

So I consider this may be related Solaris configuration.

Best Regards,
Ken