Re: read/write password/... attributes from/in SQL DB directly

Am 31.10.2012 um 13:07 schrieb Denny Schierz <linuxmail@4lin.net>:

> I want to ask: is there a way, to let LDAP read/write this or more attributes to the DB directly? We thought also to switch the dbdm to the mySQL backend, but I think, it isn't a good idea for ~4.000 active accounts and several netboot clients.

i recognize, that I can have several backends at one time in my slapd.conf, so I can add the SQL DB to my running config and tell slapd to read/wirte only the password from the SQL and the rest from the default backend (bdb/hdb...) correct?

cu denny