Mirror mode replication problem

Hi,

We have configured 2 server with openldap 2.4.23-26 version and everything is working well (ppolicy,acl etc). We implemented replication in mirror mode and it is working well. When we add/delete/modify something in serverID 1 it sync the data to serverID2 without problem but when we add/delete/modify in serverID 2 it is not sync to serverID 1. We tried to stop openldap server1 then make changes on server2 and start server 1 again in order to get the changes from server2 but it did not work. According to 2.4 guide: "When a crashed provider is repaired and restarted it will automatically catch up to any changes on the running provider and resync".
We appreciate any help to try fix this problem.

Thanks in advance!

This is the relevant configuration directives:

#Server 1

overlay syncprov
syscprov-checkpoint 100 10
syscprov-sessionlog 100