Dynamic configuration / admin users

Greetings,

First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this. Please direct me to the appropriate list.

Here goes with the n00b questions:

Debian Squeeze is using the dynamic configuration. While I am sure there are benefits, all the documentation is for static configuration (slapd.conf).

I've got a basic tree up and running and several services are using it no problem. There are several things I'd like to do, like replication. For this and some other services, SOGo for example, that don't bind anonymously, I'd like to create some more users for this. I could be mistaken, but perhaps they need some kind of admin privileges. If not, that means that any user can modify anything in the tree.

I see various information about ACI and ACL and access.conf. I can't find clear documentation about how any of this relates to dynamic configurations.

To conclude, how do I add additional users to a dynamic configured openldap tree and configure those users with specific access permissions?

Thank you,

Simon