Re: Generated fields from static rules ?

Le 16 oct. 2012 à 20:43, Dan White <dwhite@olp.net> a écrit :

> #!/bin/sh
>
> username=$1
> domainname=$2
> firstname=$3
> lastname=$4
> uidnumber=$5
> gidnumber=$6
> uc_domainname=`echo $domainname | tr 'a-z' 'A-Z'`
>
> cat << EOF
> dn: uid=$username,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com
> objectClass: inetOrgPerson
> objectClass: organizationalPerson
> objectClass: person
> objectClass: top
> objectClass: posixAccount
> cn: $firstname $lastname
> gidNumber: $gidnumber
> homeDirectory: /home/users/$username
> sn: $lastname
> uid: $username
> uidNumber: $uidnumber
> givenName: $lastname
> loginShell: /usr/local/bin/zsh
> mail: $username@$domainname
> userPassword: {SASL}$username@$uc_domainname
> EOF

Well… That a solution but not the expected one… Especially because it need to be done for each record. Of course, I can configure my LDAP editor to use static value for these field, but I think it’s not the proper solution here, write the same data in multiple place is not good, especially when we need data integrity and field build from a other one.

Yoann