mdb_stat question

If I've failed to find this on the mailinglist or in my google searches, I am sorry. However, as I'm experimenting with using mdb for the backend with OpenLDAP-2.4.33 on RHEL 6.3, I'm wondering what am I looking for when I run mdb_stat and it tells me:

Page size: 4096
Tree depth: 2
Branch pages: 1
Leaf pages: 2