Re: Problem converting slapd.conf to cn=config format

Thank you for your quick reply. You are the 2nd person recommending I
upgrade so I'll give 2.4.32 a try.

OT: I wonder how users of Red Hat RHEL handle this as it's not very
common to roll your own because iirc Red Hat will only support their own
packages.

Are you really going to call Red Hat for OpenLDAP support?  I wouldn't.

John

--
John Madden / Systems Engineer III
Office of Technology / Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana

    Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand
    the concept, you should think of Free as in 'free speech,' not
    as in 'free beer.' -- Richard Stallman