Re: RE24 testing call #1 (OpenLDAP 2.4.33)

devzero2000 wrote:
No problem in helping in doing this, but i have just a curiosity.
Really a project as openldap doesn't have an automated buildboot
environment running on a checked out vcs these days with 6/7
buildslave (or more) ?

We had a large machine for this purpose but it had a disk crash and hasn't been brought back to life.

Even so, this would only cover x86 OSs since we could run several VMs on it. We don't have dedicated machines for other architectures available.

--
  -- Howard Chu