Re: ShadowMax is not working

Hi,

I fixed the problem removing nss-pam-ldapd and reinstalling it. (CentOS 6.3)
Now I can change my password when I set shadowMax to a short period (15 o 20).
The password is changed successfully but shadowLastChange not.

How my server is a test server I set the ACL to write everything in order to avoid problem. I know it would be a problem with pam_ldap.conf and nslcd.conf and It is not the right list for that but I wrote email to pam_ldap list and I did not get answer.

I really appreciate if somebody with shadowLastChange updated successfully may share pam_ldap.conf and nslcd.conf with me.

Thanks in advance!