Proxy setup not caching against Active Directory

Dear all,

I am setting up a proxy to cache queries against Active
Directory, so our Postfix servers do not hammer the AD servers.

To do so I am using rwm and pcache with the following
configuration:

overlay rwm
rwm-normalize-mapped-attrs yes
rwm-map attribute       uid sAMAccountName
rwm-map attribute       mail proxyAddresses
rwm-map attribute       maildrop smtp
rwm-map attribute       mailbox imap
rwm-map attribute       domain msExchAcceptedDomainName
rwm-map attribute       *

tls ldaps tls_reqcert=never
overlay pcache
pcache bdb 10000 1 50 900
directory /var/lib/ldap/cache
cachesize 10000

#index uid,mail,maildrop,mailbox eq
index uid eq
index mail eq

# cache configuration
proxyCacheQueries 10000
pcacheAttrset 0 uid mail maildrop mailbox
pcacheTemplate (uid=) 0 900
pcacheTemplate (mail=smtp:) 0 900

When running:

ldapsearch -x -LLL  -E pr=200/noprompt -h 127.0.0.1 \
-D "CN=username,OU=users,DC=company,DC=com" \
-w "passsssworddddd" \
-b "OU=users,DC=company,DC=com" -s sub
"(mail=smtp:me@company.com)"  maildrop

It never gets cached.

query template of incoming query = (mail=)
QUERY NOT ANSWERABLE
QUERY NOT CACHEABLE

I have read the pcache manual many times, but I cannot find the
reason. Perhaps you can find the problem.

Regards,

Xavier Garcia